Objectives of the PTA
Shellybanks ETNS PTA supports our children by partnering with teachers, the principal, the BoM, staff, families and our community to create a learning environment where children feel confident and reach their full potential.
Click here to view the constitution of PTA.
- Welcome parents and children to the school and look to promote good relations in our school community to foster the parent-school-link.
- Listen to parents & guardians.
- Encourage and facilitate parental involvement.
- Provide a forum where ideas and topics of common interest are discussed and addressed.
- Foster cooperation and offer a channel of communication between parents, the principal & BoM.
- Offer many ways to involve you as parents/guardians in our school including via open PTA meetings, AGMs, our class rep system, web pages or opportunities to volunteer your time, skills and resources.
- Strengthen our school ethos & social community through events, teacher appreciation, information evenings, school spirit week and a diversity committee.
- Fundraise for school resources & activities.
- Engage our community through community events and volunteer programmes.